Buying an airplane can be a daunting task, whether it’s a turboprop or a private jet, it pays to have representation to help guide you through and manage the acquisition process. Like an aircraft, Altivation is a time saving tool for buyers, freeing up your time from searching for an aircraft and managing the purchase process, thus allowing you to focus on your normal daily operations. If full aircraft ownership is not for you, Altivation can help you work through charter and fractional jet ownership options through one of our partnerships.
Are you ready to buy a jet? If you are ready to learn more then contact our business jet sales at [email protected] or contact us at 720-663-9281 (option 1)
What is Included with Altivation Acquisitions Services?
- Aircraft Mission Analysis
- Altivation will work closely with you to perform a full mission analysis, using your passenger requirements, airport data, budget and other data points to help locate the ideal aircraft to fit your mission needs.
- Aircraft search
- Many people only search the “on market” aircraft listings as advertised online or in publications. Altivation will not only search these “on market” listings, but utilize our partnerships and industry network connections, all while emailing and calling current aircraft owners to ensure we provide you with the very best in ” on and off market” options.
- Contract Negotiations
- The purchase price is just a starting point to any aircraft transaction. Altivation will work closely with you to ensure the aircraft purchase agreement helps to protect you, while providing a clear and concise agreement on all aspects of the aircraft transaction, helping to reduce the stress of the aircraft purchase.
- Operating Cost Analysis
- Using leading industry data, Altivation will provide you with an average yearly operating cost/budget analysis for the identified aircraft/s.
- Purchase Process and Import Support
- Altivation works closely to manage the transaction from start to finish for our clients. This includes working with our clients during the aircraft selection process to thoroughly review aircraft logbooks, pre-buy and inspection facility review and progress supervision, to assisting in aircraft imports. Once aircraft have completed the inspection and acceptance process Altivation will work closely with the escrow agent to ensure timely and smooth closing for all parties. At Altivation we work hard to remove the stress of the aircraft transaction.
- Post-Closing and Aircraft Management Selection (If needed).
- Often before you have even closed on your aircraft you know if you will need the services of an aircraft management company or other post-closing needs. No matter your needs, Altivation works to help provide consultation on these post-closing needs on an as needed basis.
Inquire today for more information by email at [email protected]